Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods

Ever wonder if you could Hack like a pro, mod your own system, run linux with a simple tutorial....stop wondering and start listening.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Persons Unknown: Watch Episode 11, the “Missing Episode” Online

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Persons Unknown: Watch Episode 11, the “Missing Episode” Online Empty
PostSubject: Persons Unknown: Watch Episode 11, the “Missing Episode” Online   Persons Unknown: Watch Episode 11, the “Missing Episode” Online EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:54 am

Okay guys Persons Unknown is embedded in mystery but apparently the ratings are not. Last week’s episode was preempted by sports programming. Last night’s episode of Persons Unknown was the 10th installment (“Identity”), and next week, the peacock network will wrap up the story with episodes 12 and 13 which are the last two episodes in the season.

So, what happened to episode 11, “Seven Sacrifices”? For some reason, they released it online but won’t be broadcasting it on tv.

I am gonna catch up with 9 and 10 and see if i can get back into the series and then watch 11 and finish off 12 and 13.

This is what i think, because this show was so shrouded in mystery from episode 1 till now people stopped caring, moved on to action and excitement. Now that the show is finally opening up since episode 8, its to late there are no viewers because of the slowness from the start but recently they have completely changed the aspect of the story to something it was never or should have never been. Maybe they feel this this will appeal in a better light to new/old viewers ???

probably not..

Ok well anyway here is episode 11 "seven sacrifices"

Enjoy or don't

Summary: Unable to trust Joe, Janet sets her sights on the new Night Manager Ulrich as her ticket out of town.

Back to top Go down
http://bradscomputerlab.webs.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Persons Unknown: Watch Episode 11, the “Missing Episode” Online   Persons Unknown: Watch Episode 11, the “Missing Episode” Online EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:11 am

from Persons Unknown to The Unknown affraid
Back to top Go down
mlbb101

mlbb101

PostSubject: Re: Persons Unknown: Watch Episode 11, the “Missing Episode” Online   Persons Unknown: Watch Episode 11, the “Missing Episode” Online EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:34 am

Don't forget to download the episodes onto your xbox so we can watch the last episodes. I might just watch this episode you posted but I don't want to watch it again twice. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Persons Unknown: Watch Episode 11, the “Missing Episode” Online   Persons Unknown: Watch Episode 11, the “Missing Episode” Online EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:29 am

Might wanna shy away from watching it then, because you will watch it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persons Unknown: Watch Episode 11, the “Missing Episode” Online   Persons Unknown: Watch Episode 11, the “Missing Episode” Online Empty

Back to top Go down

Persons Unknown: Watch Episode 11, the “Missing Episode” Online
Page 1 of 1