Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods

Ever wonder if you could Hack like a pro, mod your own system, run linux with a simple tutorial....stop wondering and start listening.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Persons Unknown: Could There Be a Second Season?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Persons Unknown: Could There Be a Second Season? Empty
PostSubject: Persons Unknown: Could There Be a Second Season?   Persons Unknown: Could There Be a Second Season? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:42 am

Persons Unknown: Could There Be a Second Season? ZYJRN9D284.aHR0cDovL3R2c2VyaWVzZmluYWxlLmNvbS9hc3NldHMvcGVyc29uc3Vua25vd24xMWFhLmpwZw==...

NBC has been promoting Persons Unknown as a mini-series and that the show’s mysteries will be answered by the end. The show has not performed well in the ratings so hopefully the network will let all 13 episodes air.

If they do pull the series early, the show is scheduled to be put out on DVD. According to Amazon, it’s scheduled for an August 31st release but that’s likely to change because NBC won’t have aired all of the episodes until early September.

Some readers have noticed that the DVD set is titled Persons Unknown: The Complete First Season. Why? Because, though NBC has promoted it as a mini-series, Persons Unknown could continue for a second season.

Executive Producer Remi Aubuchon recently told Collider that, when they were shooting it, they did so believing it would be an on-going series. Though they wanted it to go on, he made sure that they answered all of the questions by the end of the first season, to make it a satisfying story for viewers.

Could there be another season? Aubuchon said, “It’s not unheard of, in the course of life, that if there’s enough interest in it, we could consider going a second season or doing another chapter. I keep looking at it as books in a series, and this season is the first book. I feel confident that we will have a beginning, middle and end, in this season, and it was wise of NBC to then call it what it really is, which is a mini-series.”

He continued, “24 is a really good example, in that there was a definitive beginning, middle and end for the first season. They had a slightly different format than we have, but the second season just retained Jack Bauer and a few other players, with the same basic format and idea, but it was a completely different show. I’m not saying that that’s exactly where we’re going, but certainly I think that there’s room for saying, ‘Hey, look, we told one story of a continuing saga.’ You should be able to pick this book up and get to the last line of the season and go, ‘Wow! Well, I hope there’s a second season, but at least I feel satisfied that I got to see all of this. They answered it all for me.”

Unfortunately, it looks unlikely that NBC would be interested in another season but that doesn’t mean it couldn’t return on another channel or in another form.
Back to top Go down
http://bradscomputerlab.webs.com/
mlbb101

mlbb101

PostSubject: Re: Persons Unknown: Could There Be a Second Season?   Persons Unknown: Could There Be a Second Season? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:07 pm

Really? the show not doing well? Well I just hope they keep airing it until it ends. It's just 13 seasons! FOX would of pulled it right off, lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Persons Unknown: Could There Be a Second Season?   Persons Unknown: Could There Be a Second Season? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:42 pm

you mean 13 episodes lol

I am in the middle as far as liking the show, they just pulled it in such a crazy direction its hard to figure out whats real and whats fantasy.

episode 9 on the way
Back to top Go down
mlbb101

mlbb101

PostSubject: Re: Persons Unknown: Could There Be a Second Season?   Persons Unknown: Could There Be a Second Season? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:33 am

yeah yeah 13 episodes, lol yeah the show like turned a weird direction. How did they abduct him like that? weird!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Persons Unknown: Could There Be a Second Season?   Persons Unknown: Could There Be a Second Season? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:20 am

Shhhhh no spoilers lol

I am not sure how i feel about where the show is going but ill stay tuned in to see if it can change my mind.
Back to top Go down
mlbb101

mlbb101

PostSubject: Re: Persons Unknown: Could There Be a Second Season?   Persons Unknown: Could There Be a Second Season? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:35 am

Do you have the rest of the episodes?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Persons Unknown: Could There Be a Second Season?   Persons Unknown: Could There Be a Second Season? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:53 am

no because the dvd is not out but we do need to catch-up on the new episodes soon. I just hope we figure out whats going on because they really changed the story in a direction i can't even follow lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persons Unknown: Could There Be a Second Season?   Persons Unknown: Could There Be a Second Season? Empty

Back to top Go down

Persons Unknown: Could There Be a Second Season?
Page 1 of 1