Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods

Ever wonder if you could Hack like a pro, mod your own system, run linux with a simple tutorial....stop wondering and start listening.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Walking Dead - new tv series set to run in october

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Walking Dead - new tv series set to run in october Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead - new tv series set to run in october   The Walking Dead - new tv series set to run in october EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:13 am

The Walking Dead - new tv series set to run in october The-Walking-Dead-3-550x346
I am a huge fan of the comic book and can’t wait to watch the first season of the show. For anyone who thinks that this is a show about Zombies, think again. If the show is anything like the comic, the zombies are not as scary as the non zombie people who are still alive.

The Walking Dead Show Summary:

“The Walking Dead” tells the story of the months and years that follow after a zombie apocalypse. It follows a group of survivors, led by police officer Rick Grimes, who travel in search of a safe and secure home. The comic goes on to explore the challenges of life in a world overrun by zombies who take a toll on the survivors, and sometimes the interpersonal conflicts present a greater danger to their continuing survival than the zombies that roam the country. Over time, the characters are changed by the constant exposure to death and some grow willing to do anything to survive.

“The Walking Dead” is based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman and published by Image Comics. Kirkman serves as an executive producer on the project and three-time Academy Award-nominee Frank Darabont (The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile) serves as writer, director and executive producer. Gale Anne Hurd (The Terminator, Aliens, Armageddon, The Incredible Hulk), chairman of Valhalla Motion Pictures, serves as Executive Producer. David Alpert from Circle of Confusion serves as Executive Producer. Charles “Chic” Eglee (Dexter, The Shield, Dark Angel) serves as Executive Producer.
The Walking Dead - new tv series set to run in october 500x_custom_1279568545427_zombo
Back to top Go down
http://bradscomputerlab.webs.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - new tv series set to run in october   The Walking Dead - new tv series set to run in october EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:20 am

Robert Kirkman wrote the marvel zombies series as well

I tend to think because of how unoriginal marvel zombies and the walking dead were this cold very well turn out to be a classic show Smile

will just have to wait and see
Back to top Go down
mlbb101

mlbb101

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - new tv series set to run in october   The Walking Dead - new tv series set to run in october EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:05 pm

Oh wow, October is just around the corner. I wonder in what channel? I hope I can watch it and it's not like on HBO or something like that. It looks very interesting. I would definitely watch it! alien
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - new tv series set to run in october   The Walking Dead - new tv series set to run in october EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:44 pm

Six episodes have been ordered as part of the first season. It is scheduled to debut on AMC October 2010.

thanx wiki bounce
Back to top Go down
mlbb101

mlbb101

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - new tv series set to run in october   The Walking Dead - new tv series set to run in october EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:37 am

AMC?? damn it! Well maybe you can record it! lol Just download it. I can't wait for THAT show. It will be like a super long movie. I am going to mark it down on my calenday. Do you know which day in October is it going to air?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - new tv series set to run in october   The Walking Dead - new tv series set to run in october EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:17 am

Downloading is illegal but i hope they drop the boxset soon Smile wink,wink,

not sure exact date as of yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - new tv series set to run in october   The Walking Dead - new tv series set to run in october Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead - new tv series set to run in october
Page 1 of 1