Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods

Ever wonder if you could Hack like a pro, mod your own system, run linux with a simple tutorial....stop wondering and start listening.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EXCLUSIVE: Justice League Movie Is a Go

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

EXCLUSIVE:  Justice League Movie Is a Go Empty
PostSubject: EXCLUSIVE: Justice League Movie Is a Go   EXCLUSIVE:  Justice League Movie Is a Go EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:12 am

Marvel Studios' Avengers film isn't the only superhero team coming to theater, Warner Bros and DC Entertainment are already planning a Justice League movie; but with a twist

EXCLUSIVE:  Justice League Movie Is a Go 14824L

Several weeks ago, Warner Bros announced they are planning on fill the gap left by the culmination of the Harry Potter franchise with DC superhero films. With Green Lantern due out in theaters next summer, along with the third installment of Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy and a rebooted Superman film the following year, fans were beginning to wonder how soon it would be before these heroes came together into one ensemble movie. Now we're a few steps closer.

A Justice League of America film has been given the tentative green light by Warner Bros. Though the film is still in it's very, very early stages (no script has been officially worked on, but the basic plot is outlined), actors are quietly being pursued to test for the roles. The big surprise is the current team roster: Green Lantern, The Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter. That's right, folks, no Superman or Batman; at least not yet. The film will be used to introduce Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter to general audiences. Both Green Lantern and The Flash movies would have already been released in theaters, so there would be no need to delve into their origins. Either Superman or Batman, or both, could eventually make their way into the script; though at this time the studio is slowly moving forward without their inclusion. Several comics series, including the team's first outing in The Brave and the Bold, have worked quite well without Batman and Superman as a part of the initial team.

With the role of Green Lantern already taken by actor Ryan Reynolds, four slots are waiting to be filled. Can a JLA film meet the expectations of fans, and gain general audience approval, without the inclusion of DC Comics' "big two" heroes? Fans will have to wait and see.

EXCLUSIVE:  Justice League Movie Is a Go 14823L
Back to top Go down
http://bradscomputerlab.webs.com/
mlbb101

mlbb101

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Justice League Movie Is a Go   EXCLUSIVE:  Justice League Movie Is a Go EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:41 pm

I think Hollywood will make a huge deal on his movie. It will be advertised like everywhere. Ryan Reynolds is my secret boyfriend. Razz I wonder who will play Wonder Woman? I think Angelina Jolie will be a good one, but they could give it to Jessica Alba. Who would be a good actress for this role?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Justice League Movie Is a Go   EXCLUSIVE:  Justice League Movie Is a Go EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:15 am

Personally i hope they don't use big named stars because a lot of the people that audition just do it for the fame and don't know the back story of the character their playing.
Back to top Go down
mlbb101

mlbb101

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Justice League Movie Is a Go   EXCLUSIVE:  Justice League Movie Is a Go EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:53 pm

Tom Welling was not well known and he didn't even know much about Superman, lol. But he sure is cute! I would go see it if Ryan Reynolds is there! flower
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Justice League Movie Is a Go   EXCLUSIVE:  Justice League Movie Is a Go EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:49 pm

Tom welling is a fan of superman and has proved to be a loyal fan and thats what made him such an awesome superman.

as far as ryan renolds nits not likely i mean he is working on the green lantern movie which should be awesome.
Back to top Go down
mlbb101

mlbb101

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Justice League Movie Is a Go   EXCLUSIVE:  Justice League Movie Is a Go EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:41 am

I thought Ryan Reynolds was doing the Deadpool guy?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Justice League Movie Is a Go   EXCLUSIVE:  Justice League Movie Is a Go EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:12 am

yeh he is thats marvel your thinking about

dc is superman/justice league

to different categories
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Justice League Movie Is a Go   EXCLUSIVE:  Justice League Movie Is a Go Empty

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE: Justice League Movie Is a Go
Page 1 of 1