Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods

Ever wonder if you could Hack like a pro, mod your own system, run linux with a simple tutorial....stop wondering and start listening.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite movie and why

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mlbb101

mlbb101

What is your favorite movie and why Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite movie and why   What is your favorite movie and why EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:11 am

Back in the 90s the one movie that I actually watched over and over was Speed. I remember that my uncle took us to see it. We saw the poster and he said that was a good movie. I didn't know about it but when that bus jumped that 50 foot gap, the ppl in the audience clapped! cheers It was awesome!!!

Other than that, I really liked Avatar!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie and why   What is your favorite movie and why EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:17 am

I would have to say i have always been a Back to the the future guy myself. I use to have the vhs tape,model car,action figures and frequented the saturday morning cartoon.

cheers

doc: Marty you have to come back with me

Marty: Where ?

doc: Back to the future.............

Classic
Back to top Go down
http://bradscomputerlab.webs.com/
mlbb101

mlbb101

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie and why   What is your favorite movie and why EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:33 am

oh yeah yeah...I used to watch all of them too. My dad is a big fan so I would just sit with him to watch the movies. I love the music too! I wonder if I can get the soundtrack somewhere?

I also watched all of the Lethal Weapon movies....back then when Mel Gibson didn't use to beat women, lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie and why   What is your favorite movie and why EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:28 pm

We really should re watch the back to the future episodes Like a Star @ heaven

I also loved the Lethal Weapon movies up until mel beat and mind raped the world with his lies and deceit

What is your favorite movie and why 37853_143583182326273_100000237771128_383210_3384913_n
lol!
Back to top Go down
mlbb101

mlbb101

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie and why   What is your favorite movie and why EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:05 am

That's a sexy mel gibson pic lol hahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie and why   What is your favorite movie and why EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:16 am

one of the best Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie and why   What is your favorite movie and why Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite movie and why
Page 1 of 1