Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods

Ever wonder if you could Hack like a pro, mod your own system, run linux with a simple tutorial....stop wondering and start listening.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edward Norton wants to be in Batman 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Edward Norton wants to be in Batman 3 Empty
PostSubject: Edward Norton wants to be in Batman 3   Edward Norton wants to be in Batman 3 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:45 am

Edward Norton wants to be in Batman 3 Edwardnorton
Is it a case of "Screw you Marvel!.... how you doin' DC!?" for Edward Norton? (Wouldn't blame him if it is)

Cinema's former 'Incredible Hulk' tells IGN he'd be keen to play a part in one of Christopher Nolan's "Batman" movies. The actor, out stumping his new movie "Stone", says as far as superhero movies are concerned "Chris Nolan's making the best ones out there by far".

Adds Norton, "I'd do one with him. He's set a new bar for sure, and I think he's done a great, great job."

The site pushed Norton as to whether he'd be up for playing a villain in Nolan's "Batman 3".

"That would be fun, I would not say no to that."

The rumour is, The Riddler will be the villain in the next Bat-flick. That of any interest to Norton?

"Your guys can put their votes in on that."

As far as parting ways with Marvel/"The Avengers", Norton offers up a - yet another - classy response.

"I think I said everything I want to say in the one thing I put out about that" he explained. "It was a great privilege to do it, and I couldn't be more appreciative of everybody's support and positivity towards that because I love those films too. And I hate it when they miss. I hate it when they miss on one - it seems like such a wasted opportunity. But the truth is I'm probably more naturally interested in doing something that I haven't done. I have only good thoughts towards that though."

Nice.

But wouldn't that be great!? Norton as The Riddler! Whoever thought Jim Carrey could be topped, right!? (*wink*)

So when is "Batman 3" coming?

“I don’t like to talk too much about things until I’m further along with them. But I’m working on the script right now,” Collider quoted director Chris Nolan saying during the press conference in Rome. “My brother Jonah has done a draft for the script and now I’m writing on it. We have set a release date and as far as the film being officially greenlit, they haven’t told they don’t want to do it. So I’m hopeful,” Nolan explained.
Back to top Go down
http://bradscomputerlab.webs.com/
mlbb101

mlbb101

PostSubject: Re: Edward Norton wants to be in Batman 3   Edward Norton wants to be in Batman 3 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:48 am

Oh wow Edward Norton...yeah I like him. He is so cute and smart! I hope to see him in a Batman movie and more movies to come. He is a really good actor. Might be stuck up but a really good actor.! cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Edward Norton wants to be in Batman 3   Edward Norton wants to be in Batman 3 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:22 am

I think as long as he doesn't try to see green (no pun intended lol )
He will be okay.

What can i say nothing bad to say hell one of my all time favorite movies is American History X Arrow
Back to top Go down
http://bradscomputerlab.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward Norton wants to be in Batman 3   Edward Norton wants to be in Batman 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Edward Norton wants to be in Batman 3
Page 1 of 1