Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods

Ever wonder if you could Hack like a pro, mod your own system, run linux with a simple tutorial....stop wondering and start listening.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Fix the Disc Read error on re 5 gold

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

How to Fix the Disc Read error on re 5 gold Empty
PostSubject: How to Fix the Disc Read error on re 5 gold   How to Fix the Disc Read error on re 5 gold EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:20 am

posted over on gamefaqs.com

Okay many of you are having problems with the disc read error message when staring up
mercenaries reunion/ lost in night mares/desperate escape, well i found the answer to stop the disc read error for good Smile

1. delete any dlc like the free figures and vs mode (because vs is already on the download voucher)

2. next Go to the system blade and then select memory.

Press Y on the HD symbol and then press X,X,Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X,X. Once you do this a messsage will appear saying: Do you want to perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices select yes (note this doesn't delete game saves or downloadable content.

3. start game from hdd or disc and everything should run with no more disc read error/clean disc crap........

p.s. if it still doesn't work follow steps 1 and 2, then when you put the game on and it says update hit no and load an old save. Then you will notice no dlc (downloadable content) is present so log on to live and it should ask you to update, do so at this time and that should solve the problems with your new re 5 gold dlc or vouchers Smile
[b]

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bradscomputerlab.webs.com/
mlbb101

mlbb101

PostSubject: Re: How to Fix the Disc Read error on re 5 gold   How to Fix the Disc Read error on re 5 gold EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:37 am

Thanks, it works now. I love RE5!!! and the expansion. Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Fix the Disc Read error on re 5 gold   How to Fix the Disc Read error on re 5 gold EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:50 am

I remember when i had this problem the day i got it and all the people on the forums were crying it don't work lol

Experiment its called process of elimination lol!

your welcome
Back to top Go down
http://bradscomputerlab.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Fix the Disc Read error on re 5 gold   How to Fix the Disc Read error on re 5 gold Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Fix the Disc Read error on re 5 gold
Page 1 of 1