Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods

Ever wonder if you could Hack like a pro, mod your own system, run linux with a simple tutorial....stop wondering and start listening.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arkham City Writer Eyes Superman Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Arkham City Writer Eyes Superman Game Empty
PostSubject: Arkham City Writer Eyes Superman Game   Arkham City Writer Eyes Superman Game EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:47 am

Paul Dini says it "would be fun" to write a game based on the Man of Steel.
Arkham City Writer Eyes Superman Game Batman-Superman
Paul Dini has big ideas for the future of superhero games.

Dini, who has a long history of writing comics and animated series based on DC characters, wrote both Batman: Arkham Asylum and the upcoming Batman: Arkham City. Speaking to Yahoo Games (via Comic Book Movie), he explained what kind of superhero games he'd like to work on next.

"Batman is pretty much real world-centric," Dini said. "If I was going to do another comic book based gameā€¦ I would probably want to amp it up a bit as far as the power level goes and do more of a superhero with more superpowers. Batman is pretty much a self-trained guy, I think it would be fun to do a character like Superman or Captain Marvel or maybe Green Lantern, somebody who's got a completely different resource for fighting crime and fighting villains."

Running with the idea of Superman, Dini described what he'd like to achieve in a game about the Man of Steel.

"[Superman] is pretty much the number one in the DC pantheon, and I think not enough has been done with him to make him a character," he said. "He's got amazing powers, he can fly super fast and everything, but also there's a level to his character that I don't think has been explored yet in video games to kind of get underneath who he is and into his heart a little bit."

Dini acknowledged that Superman films and comics have evolved, and that video games based on the character should be doing the same.

"I think there's a lot of reinvention being done on Superman at the moment, both in the comics and in the movies," he said. "I think it would be fun to revisit that character and kind of see what makes him tick."
Back to top Go down
http://bradscomputerlab.webs.com/

Arkham City Writer Eyes Superman Game
Page 1 of 1