Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods

Ever wonder if you could Hack like a pro, mod your own system, run linux with a simple tutorial....stop wondering and start listening.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taco Bell rolls out street food-inspired menu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Taco Bell rolls out street food-inspired menu Empty
PostSubject: Taco Bell rolls out street food-inspired menu   Taco Bell rolls out street food-inspired menu EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:35 pm

Taco Bell rolls out street food-inspired menu TacoBell_CantinaTacos_WEB-thumb-180x120

You know you've got an exploding trend when the lowest-common-denominator, late-night guilty pleasure, drive-thru chain decides to jump on board.

Taking note of the success of mobile vendors across the country, Taco Bell just announced that it is rolling out several items inspired by Mexican street food. The chain is calling them Cantina Tacos and selling them at street-food prices, $1.49 a taco.

"Our Cantina Tacos are based upon authentic-style Mexican street tacos, which are designed using simple, fresh ingredients, that customers regard as high quality," said Taco Bell chief marketing officer David Ovens in a company press release (excerpt below). Apparently, those high-quality ingredients are onions, cilantro and a lime wedge.
Back to top Go down
http://bradscomputerlab.webs.com/
mlbb101

mlbb101

PostSubject: Re: Taco Bell rolls out street food-inspired menu   Taco Bell rolls out street food-inspired menu EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:47 pm

I don't know how good it is going to be but I still like my vendors' food too! Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taco Bell rolls out street food-inspired menu   Taco Bell rolls out street food-inspired menu EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:19 am

I know 100% the taco vendors are the best and the bell will never replace something made from scratch.
Back to top Go down
http://bradscomputerlab.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taco Bell rolls out street food-inspired menu   Taco Bell rolls out street food-inspired menu Empty

Back to top Go down

Taco Bell rolls out street food-inspired menu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods :: EnTeRtAiNmEnT :: News-
Jump to: