Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods

Ever wonder if you could Hack like a pro, mod your own system, run linux with a simple tutorial....stop wondering and start listening.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best B*y (G33kSquad) how a pro license tech fixes your pc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Best B*y (G33kSquad) how a pro license tech fixes your pc Empty
PostSubject: Best B*y (G33kSquad) how a pro license tech fixes your pc   Best B*y (G33kSquad) how a pro license tech fixes your pc EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:09 am

Okay people the * and 33 on the title are for legal reasons so get over it lol

I talked to a friend about starting up my personal webpage/Forum and how i have been working on computers since 96 and he sent me something from the official Best B*y (G33kSquad) agents.

We now have the Official Best B*y (G33kSquad) disc they charge you 400.00-$600.00 dollars to fix your pc.

Best B*y (G33kSquad) how a pro license tech fixes your pc Eurdd111

He sent the disc and explained what the so called G33ks do to repair your system.

He said technically this info is supposed to be classified and top secret, im not kidding. Typically a "highly qualified agent" will put in the cd, it will autorun, they will click next, and walk away while the disc fixes everything for them. This is one main reason why people complain that the guys behind the counter are useless.

They are, for the most part.[b]

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bradscomputerlab.webs.com/
mlbb101

mlbb101

PostSubject: Re: Best B*y (G33kSquad) how a pro license tech fixes your pc   Best B*y (G33kSquad) how a pro license tech fixes your pc EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:36 am

I know...you've tried it on my computer! It works great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best B*y (G33kSquad) how a pro license tech fixes your pc   Best B*y (G33kSquad) how a pro license tech fixes your pc EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:52 am

with that many virus scanners and root kits of course its gonna find the problem lol
Back to top Go down
http://bradscomputerlab.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best B*y (G33kSquad) how a pro license tech fixes your pc   Best B*y (G33kSquad) how a pro license tech fixes your pc Empty

Back to top Go down

Best B*y (G33kSquad) how a pro license tech fixes your pc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods :: Classified :: What you didn't know-
Jump to: