Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods

Ever wonder if you could Hack like a pro, mod your own system, run linux with a simple tutorial....stop wondering and start listening.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Home remedies for Flu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Home remedies for Flu Empty
PostSubject: Home remedies for Flu   Home remedies for Flu EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:31 pm

Home remedies for Flu #1: Take Vitamin C to boost immune system and increase the number of white blood cells

Home remedies for Flu #2: Take Zinc lozenges, it boosts the immune system as soon the symptoms develop.

Home remedies for Flu #3: Colloidal silver kills viruses.

Home remedies for Flu #4: Take Garlic capsules to decrease de growth of the virus.

Home remedies for Flu #5: Make a tea mixing:

1 tsp. bayberry bark.
1 tsp. grated ginger root.
½ tsp. cayenne powder.
1 cup of boiling water.
Let it sit for 20 minutes.

Home remedies for Flu #6: Take "cold and flu" tablets this homeopathic preparation has help people avoid getting infected with the flu virus by taking 1 tablet a day throughout the flu season.

Home remedies for Flu #7: Take arsenicum album if thirsty but feel better drinking warm fluids, lack of appetite, body aches, and feel worse during the night.

Home remedies for Flu #8: Take bryonia if cough, throat and chest pain, dry mouth and lips, very thirsty.

Home remedies for Flu #9: Take eupatorium perfoliatum if you have pain in your bones and eyeballs.

Home remedies for Flu #10: Take Gelsemium if feeling chills, aches, fever, not thirsty.

Home remedies for Flu #11: Nux vomica is used when a simple cold has develop into influenza.

Home remedies for Flu #12: If the fever is too high, take catnip tea and ½ tsp. of lobelia tincture every 4 hours. Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding and do not give to a child less than one year old.
Back to top Go down
http://bradscomputerlab.webs.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home remedies for Flu   Home remedies for Flu EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:32 pm

Post up remedy's you find
we can find solutions on the problem in one thread Smile
Back to top Go down
mlbb101

mlbb101

PostSubject: Re: Home remedies for Flu   Home remedies for Flu EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:24 pm

I once had the killer flu back when I was in high school. I felt like I was going to die. I could not eat anything. I lost so much weight. I was always very cold. I wore sweaters to sleep. My throat was sore. I could not swallow or eat. I had a fever. My head hurt. My mom gave me lemon flu for the whole week and did not work!!! I hate lemon flu crap!!!! pale My parents took me to the doctor and I heard them saying that I had a high temperature, so they gave me a shot and some medicine. I got better after that night! I hope I never have that again!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home remedies for Flu   Home remedies for Flu EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:59 pm

I have been in a similar situation i came home from school and was shaking and dizzy. I layed down and i started sweating as if i was in a sweat shop i thought for sure i was gonna die when my parents talked to the dotor and i heard pack him in ice. flu wise thats the sickest i have ever been bar none...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home remedies for Flu   Home remedies for Flu Empty

Back to top Go down

Home remedies for Flu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods :: EnTeRtAiNmEnT :: Health-
Jump to: