Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods

Ever wonder if you could Hack like a pro, mod your own system, run linux with a simple tutorial....stop wondering and start listening.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evidence ???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Evidence ??? Empty
PostSubject: Evidence ???   Evidence ??? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:52 pm

Mysterious Creatures Roam the California Hills in Howie Askins’ Evidence[/left][/center]

Affordable HD cameras are both a blessing and a curse. Although it gives struggling independent filmmakers an easy way to create their respective masterpieces on an extremely limited budget, it also gives rise to those who are looking to cash in on a craze. Take, for instance, Howie Askins’ upcoming “lost footage” flick “Evidence”. It’s yet another one of those “youngsters lost in the woods” movies where the entire cast is menaced by something decidedly evil while the camera continues to roll. And while “Evidence” certainly looks a little stronger than most, I’m still having trouble shaking the strong “Blair Witch Project” vibe I’m getting from some of the shots. Am I being a little too harsh on this project? Take a peek at the embedded trailer and let me know.

Back to top Go down
http://bradscomputerlab.webs.com/

Evidence ???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods :: EnTeRtAiNmEnT :: Movie review/preview-
Jump to: