Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods

Ever wonder if you could Hack like a pro, mod your own system, run linux with a simple tutorial....stop wondering and start listening.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All you need to do is believe :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

All you need to do is believe :) Empty
PostSubject: All you need to do is believe :)   All you need to do is believe :) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:19 am

Pray a simple, sincere prayer: “Heavenly Father, I believe Your Son Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sin and was raised from the dead. I confess and ask forgiveness for my sins. Thank You for forgiving me and loving me. Help me to live a new life that pleases You, as a new creation in Christ Jesus. Sustain me through this circumstance. It is bigger than me and I can’t do it without You. In Jesus’ name, amen.”

If you decided to become a child of God today, welcome to His family. He will never leave you. Hebrews 13:5: “For God has said, ‘I will never fail you. I will never forsake you.’”

As a way to grow closer to Him, the Bible tells us to follow up on our commitment.

* Get baptized as commanded by Christ.

* Tell someone else about your new faith in Christ.

* Spend time with God each day. It does not have to be a long period of time. Just develop the daily habit of praying to Him and reading His Word. Ask God to increase your faith and your understanding of the Bible.

* Seek fellowship with other followers of Jesus. Develop a group of believing friends to answer your questions and support you.

* Find a local church where you can worship God.
Back to top Go down
http://bradscomputerlab.webs.com/

All you need to do is believe :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods :: Religion :: What do you believe ?-
Jump to: