Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods

Ever wonder if you could Hack like a pro, mod your own system, run linux with a simple tutorial....stop wondering and start listening.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite game of all time?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mlbb101

mlbb101

What is your favorite game of all time? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite game of all time?   What is your favorite game of all time? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:14 am

Mine would have to be Resident Evil 5, Left 4 Dead, PacMan, Tetris, Soduku, and some games on Atari. I hope they make a mercenaries game with many levels and characters like on the resident evil games. Can't wait for the movie coming out soon.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game of all time?   What is your favorite game of all time? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:29 am

As far as favorite game i would say resident evil 2 was always my favorite, it had a really good story and made you feel like you could play it over and over again.

I also liked The Metal gear series there is just something about sneaking up on someone that least expects it and snapping their neck lol

Last but not least Fear effect on ps1 has always been a fan favorite with hours of enjoyment and a really sureal story to back up the character profiles. If you ever had to go back and play one ps1 game i recommend Fear effect hands down.
Back to top Go down
http://bradscomputerlab.webs.com/
mlbb101

mlbb101

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game of all time?   What is your favorite game of all time? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:36 am

How about that mysterious and scary game...gosh I forgot the name...the one about the couple that go on vacation to Canada so that the guy can write, and then shadows come and beat him up. Don't you like that game?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game of all time?   What is your favorite game of all time? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:37 pm

What is your favorite game of all time? Alan_w10

This is one of the best action,adventure,story games i have played in a while. I think they just released the dlc on xbox live Smile

Here is a small preview of the ne3w dlc content available via xbox live.

Back to top Go down
mlbb101

mlbb101

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game of all time?   What is your favorite game of all time? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:32 am

oh wow, what were those flying things....they looked like birds... u gonna get the new expansion? Looks very interesting!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game of all time?   What is your favorite game of all time? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:42 am

Already got it but won't play it until i beat the game Smile
Back to top Go down
mlbb101

mlbb101

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game of all time?   What is your favorite game of all time? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:18 pm

You've had some time...did you beat it yet?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game of all time?   What is your favorite game of all time? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:01 pm

Honestly i have not picked up the control since the last time i seen you. I just get so off track with games its not funny but one of these days ill tell you what alan is trippin about lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game of all time?   What is your favorite game of all time? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite game of all time?
Page 1 of 1