Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods

Ever wonder if you could Hack like a pro, mod your own system, run linux with a simple tutorial....stop wondering and start listening.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resident Evil Afterlife (New Exclusive)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Resident Evil Afterlife  (New Exclusive)  Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Afterlife (New Exclusive)    Resident Evil Afterlife  (New Exclusive)  EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:20 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://bradscomputerlab.webs.com/
mlbb101

mlbb101

Resident Evil Afterlife  (New Exclusive)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Afterlife (New Exclusive)    Resident Evil Afterlife  (New Exclusive)  EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:37 pm

I watched this movie last week. I think I have a review for it on another topic thread. I really liked it. We can finally see Wesker and Chris in the movie, yay!. I love Wentworth Miller. He does a great job! I loved him in Prison Break. Also, the zombies are new too. They like open their heads like in the game. You can also see one of the majinis with the sledgehammer. I hope they can include the other majinis like the chainsaw one,...creepy. There was a lot of action and movement from one place to another. I rate this movie 4 out 5 stars. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven cheers
Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Afterlife (New Exclusive)
Page 1 of 1