Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods

Ever wonder if you could Hack like a pro, mod your own system, run linux with a simple tutorial....stop wondering and start listening.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eminem wants to be Nolan's 'The Riddler'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Eminem wants to be Nolan's 'The Riddler' Empty
PostSubject: Eminem wants to be Nolan's 'The Riddler'   Eminem wants to be Nolan's 'The Riddler' EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:44 am

Eminem wants to be Nolan's 'The Riddler' Eminem

"Chart-topping rapper Eminem hinted that he would be interested in playing the Riddler in Christopher Nolan’s next Batman movie.

However, Johnny Depp and Joseph Gordon-Levitt are also in talks for the role.

“When it comes to business, you know I ain’t no fiddler…You tell tem Batman biggies, I wanna play “The Riddler!” said Eminem to his reps.

A rapping Riddler? That sounds intriguing, but the Riddler also has to be conniving and evil, not a thug.

With rumors fueling about actors being considered for the roles, such as Marion Cotillard being spoken to about Selina Kyle, its only a matter of time until we hear more concrete news about Christopher Nolan's 3rd Batman feature. Casting rumors of Johnny Depp and Joesph Gordon-Levitt have been heard previously but right now can simply be assumed as just speculation. Recently it's been suggested that Nolan is at the final touches of his brother's screenplay. More should be revealed by the end of September.

Eminem wants to be Nolan's 'The Riddler' Catwoman
Back to top Go down
http://bradscomputerlab.webs.com/
mlbb101

mlbb101

PostSubject: Re: Eminem wants to be Nolan's 'The Riddler'   Eminem wants to be Nolan's 'The Riddler' EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:30 am

Jim Carrey did a good Riddler but he was used in the 2nd or 3rd Batman (the one with George Clooney as Batman). I don't know about Eminem or Joseph Gordon Levit about being the Ridler. I don't think they would do a good job at it. What is Eminem going to do? Rap about his rhymes? lol

But I am sooo glad that they are bringing Catwoman back...it was about time! Very Happy cat cat cat cat cat
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eminem wants to be Nolan's 'The Riddler'   Eminem wants to be Nolan's 'The Riddler' EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Jim carrey was an awesome riddler but truly he was to jokey and riddler has a dark side we would never see with carrey. However i think eminem can be funny and crazy/scary which is perfect for the part but eminem is way to short.
Back to top Go down
jrickman

jrickman

PostSubject: Re: Eminem wants to be Nolan's 'The Riddler'   Eminem wants to be Nolan's 'The Riddler' EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:31 am

eminem would be good as joker, i guess he could wear big boots, but i disagree with both of you on Jim carrey, the ridler wasn't as campy as he portrayed him...still funny tho
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eminem wants to be Nolan's 'The Riddler'   Eminem wants to be Nolan's 'The Riddler' EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:47 pm

well to be honest and this is way left field lets, let jack black try out for the part lol
Back to top Go down
jrickman

jrickman

PostSubject: Re: Eminem wants to be Nolan's 'The Riddler'   Eminem wants to be Nolan's 'The Riddler' EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:28 pm

lol a chubby riddler, that will be one to see, i heard they were considering Jim Carrey again though...
Back to top Go down
mlbb101

mlbb101

PostSubject: Re: Eminem wants to be Nolan's 'The Riddler'   Eminem wants to be Nolan's 'The Riddler' EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:44 pm

Jim Carrey can be a very scary man....just watch that movie "I love you Phillip morrison" lol cherry

No, but seriously, if the director can tell Jim to be serious and scary and at the same time sort of have this comedy thing...it can work for him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eminem wants to be Nolan's 'The Riddler'   Eminem wants to be Nolan's 'The Riddler' EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:03 am

Jim Carrey may not have the look but i see him playing joker Smile

p.s. god phillip morris was the gayest movie and why carrey would do it blows my mind........

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eminem wants to be Nolan's 'The Riddler'   Eminem wants to be Nolan's 'The Riddler' Empty

Back to top Go down

Eminem wants to be Nolan's 'The Riddler'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods :: EnTeRtAiNmEnT :: Movie review/preview-
Jump to: