Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods

Ever wonder if you could Hack like a pro, mod your own system, run linux with a simple tutorial....stop wondering and start listening.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cloverfield Sequel Still a Priority

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Cloverfield Sequel Still a Priority Empty
PostSubject: Cloverfield Sequel Still a Priority   Cloverfield Sequel Still a Priority EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:36 am

MTV talked to Cloverfield director Matt Reeves, about the possibility of a sequel to the 2008 monster film.
Cloverfield Sequel Still a Priority Cloverfield_monster
He said that, while himself and producer J.J. Abrams are concentrating on other things right now, there's definitely still interest in returning to that universe.

"It really isn't the moment for [the sequel] to go any further than it has, but it continues to be a priority for both of us," Reeves said. "J.J. is very immersed in putting together 'Super 8.' He's... in pre-production and really, really passionately getting that together. And I'm passionately finishing 'Let Me In.'"

He also assured there's no connection between Cloverfield and Super 8.

"There literally is no connection whatsoever," he added. "It's just a really cool idea for a film. I know what [J.J. is] doing and it's amazing."

Cloverfield cost just $25 million to make and earned $170 million worldwide.
Back to top Go down
http://bradscomputerlab.webs.com/
mlbb101

mlbb101

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield Sequel Still a Priority   Cloverfield Sequel Still a Priority EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:50 pm

Cloverfield was a good movie. I don't know why some people didn't like it. I do hope there is a second one. alien
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield Sequel Still a Priority   Cloverfield Sequel Still a Priority EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:54 pm

I normally don't like camera/documentry type movies but in these last few years cloverfield,quarantine and paranormal activity have changed my outlook> I also can't wait to see if we get a better look at the monster this go round Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bradscomputerlab.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield Sequel Still a Priority   Cloverfield Sequel Still a Priority Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloverfield Sequel Still a Priority
Page 1 of 1