Computer Repair,Hacks,Projects,Mods

Ever wonder if you could Hack like a pro, mod your own system, run linux with a simple tutorial....stop wondering and start listening.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dc Univers Online

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Dc Univers Online   Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:07 pm

The first project out of Sony Online's Austin studio, this action-based MMO explores the various worlds of DC Comics' superheroes and villains. Key collaborators include comic veterans Jim Lee (who serves as the game's Executive Creative Director), Ale Garza, Carlos D'Anda, and Scott Iwahashi, in addition to EverQuest developers, Chris Cao and Shawn Lord.

A massively-multiplayer experience, DC Universe Online brings high-energy action to the forefront with a combat system designed to deliver a fast-paced action experience with the extraordinary powers of your personally created heroes and villains at your disposal. Battle with or against their favorite DC Super Heroes and Villains including Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and The Joker. For the very first time, players and fans will be able to enter this fabled world as an active force for good or evil.

Genre: Persistent Online RPG
Publisher: Sony Online Entertainment
Developer: SOE Austin
Release Date: November 2, 2010
MSRP: $59.99
Also on: PC
ESRB: RP-T+

Back to top Go down
http://bradscomputerlab.webs.com/
mlbb101

PostSubject: Re: Dc Univers Online   Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:01 am

Oh wow, this is really good!! I hope they can make it into a real movie sometime. I would go see it! I really like the animations. They look almost real. They move like the characters from Shrek, lol.

Okay so Luther basically kills them all and then comes back from the future to tell them about it? weird luthor!! lol

But yeah, I am looking toward a good movie.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dc Univers Online   Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:04 am

Yeh this is gonna be one of thos epic story/games that you can't put down. Something is always going to be happening.

now i have to get a ps3
Back to top Go down
http://bradscomputerlab.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dc Univers Online   

Back to top Go down

Dc Univers Online
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1